GrindTec 2025 | 11 - 14 March 2025 | Leipziger Messe
International trade fair for for Tool Grinding and Tool Machining | New organiser, a new location, optimised concept
GrindTec, the International Trade Fair for Tool Grinding and Tool Machining, invites the industry to Leipzig from 7 to 10 March 2023. The event location and date are not the only things that have changed. With Leipziger Messe as the new organiser and an optimised concept, the international leading trade fair is evolving under its new motto, "By users for users".
The Fachverband der Präzisionswerkzeugmechaniker e.V. (Association of German Precision Tool Grinders, or FDPW), co-founder of the event, is and remains responsible for the GrindTec concept and programme. In this role, it has revised the trade fair's content profile, designing it around current industry needs. In addition, the 2023 trade fair will take place at the same time as the Intec and Z trade fair duo, which has been a success for many years. With their focus on the metalworking and supplier industries, the trade fairs provide synergetic effects and the ideal framework for exhibitors and trade visitors.
GrindTec Key Facts
- GrindTec: international trade fair focusing on tool grinding and tool machining
- Combined trade fairs: Intec is one of Europe's leading metalworking trade fairs and takes place in parallel with GrindTec. Intec and GrindTec are complemented by the subcontracting trade fair Z with a focus on parts, components, modules, technologies and industrial services
- Unique combination of events: Together, Intec, Z and GrindTec cover the entire production process and value chain, serve as an essential industry get-together for decision-makers and professionals and provide an important networking platform
- Exhibitors: suppliers of tool processing systems, manufacturers of grinding machines for tool manufacturing and processing, producers of grinding and truing technologies as well as companies from the process engineering sector and much more
- Conceptual partners: Fachverband der Präzisionswerkzeugmechaniker e.V. (Trade association for precision tool engineers)