GrindTec 2025 | 11 - 14 March 2025 | Leipziger Messe
GrindTec, the International Trade Fair for Tool Grinding and Tool Machining, has been inviting the industry every two years since 2023. The international leading trade fair is evolving under its motto, "By users for users".
The Fachverband der Präzisionswerkzeugmechaniker e.V. (Association of German Precision Tool Grinders, or FDPW), co-founder of the event, is and remains responsible for the GrindTec concept and programme. The Intec International Trade Fair for Machine Tools, Manufacturing and Automation and the international Z Subcontracting Fair take place at the same time. With their focus on the metalworking and supplier industries, the trade fairs provide synergetic effects and the ideal framework for exhibitors and trade visitors.
GrindTec Key Facts
- GrindTec: international trade fair focusing on tool grinding and tool machining
- Combined trade fairs: Intec is one of Europe's leading metalworking trade fairs and takes place in parallel with GrindTec. Intec and GrindTec are complemented by the subcontracting trade fair Z with a focus on parts, components, modules, technologies and industrial services
- Unique combination of events: Together, Intec, Z and GrindTec cover the entire production process and value chain, serve as an essential industry get-together for decision-makers and professionals and provide an important networking platform
- Exhibitors: suppliers of tool processing systems, manufacturers of grinding machines for tool manufacturing and processing, producers of grinding and truing technologies as well as companies from the process engineering sector and much more
- Conceptual partners: Fachverband der Präzisionswerkzeugmechaniker e.V. (Trade association for precision tool engineers)